Adaro Energy career currently looking for a professional to join Banjarbaru team as Head Of Water Treatment Plant. This position is open to external applicants. Please make sure that your experience in-line with the requirement. All communication from Adaro Energy career from email [email protected]
To control and coordinate the activities of production Water Treatment Plant to ensure compliance with Standard Operational Procedures and establish cooperation with stakeholders in order to support the company’s operational activities.
- To ensure the result of jar test are used as a reference for production, in order to control the effectiveness of the Water Treatment Plant (WTP) in accordance with production standards.
- To prepare operational and maintenance of tools/asset budget to ensure all costs are well planned and efficient.
- To ensure the sufficiency of water discharge for production so that the production capacity can be achieved in accordance with a predetermined target.
- To make efficient budget planning for the production and maintenance of tools in order to support the company’s operational activities.
- To prepare reports related to the overall production of WTP to ensure that all activities are well documented.
- To control and ensure that production support tools are used and maintained properly, so that not to interfere with the company’s operational activities.
- To establish good cooperation and communication with stakeholders (PDAM and PJT I) in the framework of coordination related to water discharge, raw quality of water, and bulk water.
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience as Head of Water Treatment Plant or Plant Manager of Water Treatment
- Has experience in water treatment plant management, maintenance management, chemical management, and writing & reporting
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Willing to be placed in Banjarbaru, South Kalimantan
If the above criteria is match with your experience and background, please sent your CV and resume to r[email protected] or apply below. Please note that this job opportunity will ends in 30 April 2020. All applicants must apply on the Adaro Energy career recruitment website directly please follow the link below.