Baker Hughes Careers currently open for several positions to be placed in Indonesia. Baker Hughes is a global oil and gas service which well known for its technology and service in the oil and gas industry. Baker Hughes careers invited professional and talented people in Indonesia to join Baker Hughes and growth together with us. Currently Baker Hughes operations in 120 countries and employed more than 70,000 professionals around the globe.
Currently Baker Hughes seeking a professional to join as Maintenance Engineer Wireline Service with detailed requirements below.
Baker Hughes has an opening for Maintenance Engineer based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The position will support the Wireline Services Product Line. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
- Responsible for planning, coordination, and direction of all maintenance operations, up to and including installation of equipment, preventative maintenance and facility/equipment repair to support operations
- Ensures competent technical workforce to conduct business.
- Working on a wide variety of Logging equipment and surface panel as per assigned or acquired competency.
- Implementing routine maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair for all electronics of the downhole tool and surface panel base on
- Baker Hughes workmanship standard and maintenance procedures
- Implementing the field modification for electronics equipment as driven by the global team.
- Obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Physics
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years of experience in Electronics Maintenance – Low-power equipment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good technical skills
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment
- Ability to guide and direct employees
Placement: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia Category Services
Job ID: R4308
Baker Hughes careers only process all job applications on their recruitment website. We strongly recommend you to submit the applications directly to the Baker Hughes Careers recruitment website.