Account career at Accor Indonesia
Accor Indonesia currently seeking a professional to join the company as an Accountant. This position is available in Indonesia and will work with multinational colleagues across Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. You also have a chance to be a part of the global community of the hospitality industry.
Accountant Career at Accor
Accountant Experience and Skills included:
- Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position, hotel operational experience is desirable
- Dynamic, active, pleasant, communicative
- Good command of the English language and computer literate
- Strong leadership, coaching, analysis, decision making, innovation, planning and organizing, exactness, stress tolerance, tenacity, job fit, organization fit
- flexibility to work for long hours
- good team working skills, able to work effectively and contribute in a team also good organization skills, ability to multi-task
- This position will be responsible for accuracy in accounting journal and accounting report
- The support Financial Controller maintaining clean and clear financial statement (balance sheet, profit, and loss statement)
You can work with multinational colleagues across Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore, also be a part of the global community of the hospitality industry. The opportunity to develop your career and corporate social responsibilities involvement.
If the above requirement is suitable for your, please sent your CV to [email protected]