Product Manager careers at SIRCLO Indonesia. Please find out the details below regarding the requirement and qualification of Product Manager careers at SIRCLO Indonesia.
- Work closely with the engineering team to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test, and release on time).
- Manage technical projects or programs, develop and track milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together.
- Ensure the adoption of products into the customer base.
- Use exceptional communication skills to understand and communicate both engineering issues and project strategy.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, work closely with engineers, and jump in to help out with some routine tasks.
- S1 / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with project management and with aligning multiple groups around a single objective.
- Software engineering experience or demonstrated analytical and technical skills.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace.
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to manage/juggle competing priorities without loss of efficiency.
- Capable of leading through influence; holding project leads accountable to the greater project goals.
- Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Flexible person ready to work in a fast-paced regional startup.
- Applicant must be willing to work in BSD, Tangerang
Lampirkan resumemu (curriculum vitae) beserta portofolio pekerjaan sebelumnya.
Sebutkan ekspektasi gaji dan availability status.
Kirimkan aplikasimu via email ke [email protected]