Worley careers currently open for position Performance Engineer to bae placed in Kalimantan Tengah under contract term. This position matrix direct reports to Project Engineer. Worley is well known as WorleyParsons, after combined with Jacob’s Energy, Chemicals, and Resources division, the company name changes to Worley. Please find details of Worley careers below regarding the position of Performance Engineer.
- Has experience in monitoring the overall plant performance (heart rate) as well as the performance of individual equipment and subsystems (e.g. boilers, turbines, condensers, FW heaters) Develop thermodynamic models for all related equipment and systems.
- Analyze and troubleshoot discrepancies between current operating data, model predictions, and long term operating trends Model and predict consumption of coal, raw water, water treatment chemicals, and other consumables, compared to current and long term trends, analyze the results and make recommendations for improvements.
- Guide and assist the Maintenance and Operation departments to effect improvements in plant performance and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot abnormal operating events and coordinate a solution between relevant parties
- Degree from an engineering field
- Maximum of 12 years similar working experience
- Willing to work on a 5-month contract role
- Available immediately will be an added advantage
Job: Field Engineers
Employment Type: Contractor
Job Level: Experienced
Other oil and gas careers open in Indonesia:
Worley careers do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please read the full policy.